- Zip disk (100 or 250 MB)
Things to consider when sending files to Northwest Label:
- Include all screen and printer fonts used in your documents.
- Include all links and embedded EPS files.
- Fonts must be converted to outlines if not included.
- PC fonts should be outlined and saved as an illustration.
- Always provide a hardcopy of your artwork with your file.
- Photoshop files should be converted to CMYK color.(350 DPI)
- Duotones and grayscales can be saved as EPS or TIF.
- Spot color artwork needs to be provided as vector art,
except for halftones and duotones.